When a fire disrupts your business operations, it causes substantial and unnecessary financial losses. The use of most common fire fighting extinguishment such as water, foam or dry chemical agents can cause greater financial loss than the fire. Often the loss of downtime outweighs the loss of equipment and structure. Therefore the importance of selecting the correct suppression systems is vitally important.
We offer as a Fire Suppression Systems Provider in Pretoria the following types of Fire Suppression systems:
FM-200 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- FM-200 Fire Suppression agent doesn’t leave behind any oily residues, particulates, water, or corrosive materials, and does not cause collateral damage to valuable property, sensitive electronics, or whatever you need to protect.
- FM-200 does not deplete stratospheric ozone, and has a minimal impact on the environment, especially when compared to the impact of a minor fire.
- FM-200 Systems reach extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, stopping ordinary combustible, electrical and flammable liquid fires, before they cause significant damage. When fire is extinguished this quickly, it means less damage, lower repair costs, and extra margin of safety for people. It also means less downtime and disruption of business.
- Environmentally friendly – Ozone depletion potential = 0 – No global warming potential
- Ease of installation – no pressure vessels, piping, or expensive installation manpower
- Very low maintenance
- Provides reliable, cost effective protection for a wide range of fire hazards
- Tested and listed to UL Standard 2127
- Suitable for enclosed facilities and local applications
Watch The STATX Demonstration Video Below